Monday, May 17, 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

6 young people, sharing their life and experience with each other for 10 long years, in the city of New York. Yeah, that’s the basic plot of my most favorite TV Show- F.R.I.E.N.D.S …..



I sometimes feel that I too want friends like Ross, Chandler, Joey, Phoebe… & sometimes I unconsciously compare my friends with the characters of the series. I love the way they share their life, happiness and sadness of each-other, with each-other. Actually that’s what friends-best friends- are for.



Right now my life is at such junction, where I don’t know what’s going to be in near future, where I’ll be land up after 2 months, who will be there with me- from my current friend circle. 2 yrs back when I’d joined SICSR, I might be the most nervous student from my batch. I was afraid if I could make any lifelong friends over here as I did in my last college. Will there be someone to whom I could turn for solace on every sad moment?



And today after 2 years, I am thinking, will I be able to meet them again and again, as I used to in these 2 years?? Some of them are already out of contact, due to this Industrial Training, yet in touch with many of them. I don’t know what I am feeling… I’m happy that I’ll be free from all these “tiffin ka khana” and all, but at the same time I’m sad coz I’ll miss coffee-stop and all those thelas out there.



Thanx a lott people… To allow me to be a part of your life… will miss u all a lotttt…..



And this is not like I’ll just miss my college friends. At this point I’m also thinking about my roomies… Had 7 room-mates in the duration of 2 years… They all are special to me- in one way or the other…



And that’s not all… I don’t know if my life gonna be the same in the near future… I made so many virtual friends in this duration of 2 years. I love them all… they all are a major part of my life and thanx to social networking sites, they r almost like my family member. I think I have a li’l family over there, I’ve a kid sis, an elder sis, a big brother, a mausi (sorry prits) and so many friends who are permanent part of my heart. I Love u all people….



Just stay in touch ( I promise I will)….

Love yaa all…




(P.S.: dedicated to whole Uniqs, Devi, Kalyani, Shikha, Sarita and also to VK, Baby, Bhums, Pri, Doc, Kush, Nimz, Dev, Dharu, KP, Bhushanbhai, HP n all of u)

9 comments:

  1. awwww ... I love you too! <3 !

    ReplyDelete
  2. u were the best roomie!!! :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Devi...
    :D... Thanx babes.. Miss ya... mwah

    ReplyDelete
  4. પ્રેમ હોય કે પાગલપંતી,શરુઆત મિત્રોથી જ થતી હોય છે.એક ફળદ્રૂપ ભેજું બાકીનાને બગાડીને ચારેકોર દોડતા કરી મુક્તું હોય છે.અને એવી ચેઝમાં પણ નશો હોય છે.

    right AK?
    and yess,thnx nahi kahu k mne yad kryo...[in case,HP means anothr frnd..hehe]...
    FRIENDS is very mst,uhlala series which i also enjoyed a lot...but remember 1 thing,Frndship beyond any definition...in every place,in every sip of coffee and in every click of OHC-2...kudos and cheers...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ekdum right HP.... Pagalpanti ni sharuat to friends thi j thati hoy chhe, for sure... ane Prem to pachhi automatically ema bhali jaay..... ane yaar bhagwane 1 ne faldrup bheju aapyu hoy to e bicharo/i ene kaame to lagade ne... hehe... & yea... just like passion, friendship too doesn't have any boundry... e mane OHC-2 ane OFP e samjavi didhu...

    ReplyDelete
  6. n all of u ma mane samaji lai ek van magi salah aapu chhu..

    mitro malva te kismat ni vat chhe pan tene nibhava aapada hath ma chhe..
    hu sekhi nathi marato pan KG ma jeni sathe study karato te aaje pan mara friends chhe. net par thi malela friends sathe niyamit vato thay chhe. amuk mitro ne malava 450 KM dur sudhi lambo thayo chhu. sa mate ? mara potana swarth mate..

    ane ha tame mane to bhuli j nahi sako kem k hu koi ne bhulava j nathi deto.

    soryy 4 typing in gujlish..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jagratbhai... maru aakhu school group chhe Jemni saathe maare KG thi friendship chhe... well... 450 km door laamba thavu mare maate thoduk difficult chhe, pan 1 vaat chokkas k koi ne pan adadhi raate pan maari jarur pade to hu mara thi bane etli help karish/ karu chhu... ane I guess koi pan friendship ma atleast 2% to swarth rahelo j hoy chhe

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's nice :) keep touching with them..

    ReplyDelete
  9. AK rocks as usual!
    Thanks little lovely sis!
    i am really obliged having all u in my life!

    know what ? my surrounding feels strange when i talk @ u guys a lot feeling how one can have virtual friends!
    yet i feel i have a very strong bond with u guys!
    LOVE U KID!!!

    ReplyDelete