Thursday, August 19, 2010

THIS HAPPENED TO ME

This incident happened to me today as well as yesterday (today I had FUN though)....





It happened like this...




While having lunch, my landline phone rang up, and I picked up...



"Hello.."



"Hello mam, Can I speak to Mr. Siddhartha Desai?"



"May I know who's speaking? (Does this stupid not even know that grandpa is passed away 2 years back?)"



"Mam, this is XYZ(I've forgot his name) from State Bank of India"



"Sure, Can u please tell me in what matter you want to speak to him? (This is gonna be fun now..hahaha...)"



"Mam, It is a confidential matter"



"Yes, I am sure it is, but since I am his financial advisor, he anyway going to tell me this (Ghanta... FINACIAL ADVISOR)"



"No mam, we have to speak to him"



"OK, can you please tell him what data do you have about him?"



"SORRY?!?"



"You have called up to talk to a person, then you must be having data regarding him na? Can you please tell me what data you have, so I can give you some additional info?"



"What info mam?"



"That... he passed away 2 years back"



"Sorry mam?!?"



(Must have not heard properly) "HE PASSED AWAY 2 YEARS BACK"



"Didn't get you mam"



"(you idiot..... grrr....) He expired 2 years back"



"Sorry mam?!?"



"(Ahaa... this is fun...) He's shifted to somewhere else.."



"Oh..OK... mam, Can you give me his contact number?"



"I afraid I can't, that place has no telecom service yet, but I can give you his postal address"



"Oh sure mam, please give me his postal address"



"write down please, it is, 206, Heaven Apartment.."



"Yes mam.."



"Next to Hell Colony..."



"OK..."



"Cloud's way.."



"hmm..."



"GOD's country...(God help me...)"



"umm.. can u hold on for a moment??"



"Sure..."



"Mam... who's handling his business now?"



"(Who idiot now told him that grandpa had a business) What business?!?"



"His business mam... He must be having some business na?!?"



"Who told you that???? He never had any business..."



"Oh sorry mam... I am really sorry"



...and cut down the Phone




(P.S.: The aim to write down all these is to give you all a li'l laughter (probably) and to aware that SBI has started 'SPAMMING' on phone now... just like Club Mahindra used to do few years back... like... 'u've won free trip' etc.

5 comments:

  1. હા..હા..હા..
    એક વાત સેર કરવી છે :-
    અમદાવાદ એક દીવસની કોલસેન્ટરની જોબ દરમાન્ય થયેલો અનુભવ, ત્યાં અમારા જેવા ટેલીકોલર એજ્યુકેટીવ (ટુકમા બબુચકો ને) એક પ્રશ્નાવલી આપવામાં આવે છે. સ્ટેપ બાય સ્ટેપ લોકો ને પ્રશ્ન પુછતા જવાનું સાથે તેમા અપેક્ષીત જવાબ પણ લખાયેલા હોય તથા તેનો ચાર્ટ બનાવેલો હોય આ જવાબ મળે તો આ પ્રશ્ન પુછવાનો નહીતર આ તે રીતે. જો ભળતા જ જવાબો મળે તો લોચા લાગવાના શરૂ થાય જેમ ઉપર બન્યુ તેમ. ટેલીકોલરને બુદ્ધીનો ઉપયોગ કરવાની સખ્ત મનાઈ હોય છે.

    ReplyDelete
  2. superb yaar...you wrote sooo funny how creative your mind and sharp too..

    bas keep it up(bajavta rehvanu) :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. @AK
    really its make us feel sick many times!
    i remember once cause of fault of yellow pages wid one courier service's address our land line number was printed!
    and we were almost got frustrated explaining all its not our fault !
    then i had started taking courier orders on call! LOL ..
    just as u did for FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should join Amir Khan's crew! They also promote serious topics with tons of fun factor.

    BTW, loved reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOLZzzzzz ..Thanks for d info :)
    but it was fun reading you :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete